Sea Mar Community Health Centers - Lacey Medical / Dental Clinic - Lacey Community Health Center
- 669 Woodland Square Loop SE
- Lacey WA, 98503
- Contact Phone: (360) 359-4840
- Clinic Details: Sea Mar Community Health Centers, founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington state. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services.
- Website: https://www.seamar.org/
- Services: Family medicine; Adolescent health care; Acute care; Chronic disease management; Geriatrics; Physical exams; Acute-care services; Family planning; In-house laboratory services; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Exams and Consultations; Screenings for Infants and Young Children; Oral Health Education; Same-Day Appointments for Emergency or Urgent Dental Care; X-Rays, Cleanings, Sealants; Fluoride Treatments; Referrals for Pediatric Hospital Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 54 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental - Mon-Sat: 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat: Orthodontics only
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.