Sea Mar CHC - Ocean Shores Medical - Ocean Shores Low Cost Clinic
- 597 Point Brown Ave NW
- Ocean Shores WA, 98569-9632
- Contact Phone: 360-289-2427
- Clinic Details: Sea Mar Community Health Centers, founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health and human services in Washington State. Originally founded to serve only Latinos, Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual preference, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Marâ€™s network of services includes more than 50 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and centers, and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services.
- Website: www.seamar.org
- Services: Family medicine, Obstetrics (in most locations), Internal medicine (in some locations), Pediatrics (in some locations), Adolescent health care, Chronic disease management, Immigration physicals, Industrial/occupational health care, Geriatrics, Walk-in/acu
- Dental Services: Oral exams and consultations, Oral screenings for infants and young children, Oral health education and training to help you achieve good oral hygiene, Same-day appointments for emergency or urgent dental care, Preventive services for children that includ
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, For Appointments: 360-289-2427, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.