Selkirk Community Health Center - Ione Low Cost Clinic
- 208 Cedar Creek Ter
- Ione WA, 99139
- Contact Phone: 509-442-3514
- Clinic Details: N.E. Washington Health Programs is a private non-profit community based organization. Established in 1978, we serve Stevens, Ferry and Pend Oreille counties. Our organization consists of seven community health centers, three community dental clinics and an assisted living facility. Hospice services are provided in collaboration with Hospice of Spokane. N.E. Washington Health Programs' mission is to ensure that a comprehensive range of high quality care is available to best meet the health care needs of the people residing in our service area.
- Website: www.newhp.org
- Services: Family practice serving all ages, Treatment of acute and chronic illness, Health and wellness education Diabetic care and education, Children's health care, including immunizations and well child exams, Women's Health & OB, including pap smears and colpos
- Remarks: Year round, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.