Semcac Clinic - Winona Low Cost Clinic
- 76 West 3rd Street
- Winona MN, 55987
- Contact Name: Megan Musolf
- Contact Phone: (507) 452-4307
- Clinic Details: The Semcac Clinic in Winona provides high quality family planning services and education for everyone‚ÄĒregardless of income level, insurance status, age, sex, gender, and state of residency. All fees for service are based on annual household income and the number of household members are supported by that income.
- Website: https://www.semcac.org/
- Services: Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Transgender Health; Community Education
- Women's Health Services: Regular and annual exams; Gardasil HPV vaccine; Pregnancy tests; Services for the following STIs: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV, Syphilis, Herpes, Genital Warts, HPV associated with abnormal pap results; Birth Control; Education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.