Sioux Trails Mental Health Center - St. Peter - Saint Peter Community Health Center
- 1301 Marshall St.
- Saint Peter MN, 56082
- Contact Phone: 507-934-2652
- Clinic Details: Sioux Trails Mental Health Center is a Rule 29 community mental health center that serves the needs of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families through child and adult rehabilitative services, outpatient therapy, psychiatry, and school based programs. Our mission at Sioux Trails Mental Health Center is to provide quality, affordable, consumer-centered mental health services in a caring and confidential manner.
- Website: http://www.siouxtrails.org/
- Services: Mental health services: Outpatient Services, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Family Violence and Anger Management Services, Children's Therapeutic Supports and Services, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; 1-800-247-2809
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.