Sneedville Medical Center - Sneedville Community Health Center
- 1861 Main St
- Sneedville TN, 37869
- Contact Phone: (423) 733-2131
- Clinic Details: Rural Health Services Consortium, Inc. is a private, non-profit corporation, which was founded in June 1985. The mission of the Consortium is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to all who seek medical treatment in the Northeast Tennessee area.
- Website: https://rhsctn.com/
- Services: Primary Care; Pediatrics; Behavioral Health; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Bridge work; Crowns; Extractions; Fillings; Full dentures; Partial dentures; Preventative care, including cleaning and exams
- Pediatric Services: Testing; Immunizations; Well-child services; X-rays; Diagnostic lab work
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.