Sodus Community Health - Sodus Community Health Center
- 6341 Ridge Rd
- Sodus NY, 14551
- Contact Phone: (315) 483-1199
- Clinic Details: Our newly built Sodus Community Health is located at 6341 Ridge Road with double the number of exams rooms for medical and dental services. We provide personal, individualized care with an emphasis on wellness and prevention. Our providers believe that listening is the best medicine. We get to know your goals and concerns so we can deliver the best care for you.
- Website: https://localcommunityhealth.com/
- Services: Pediatrics; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Adolescent Health; Diagnostic Lab Testing; Well Child Services; Immunizations; Family Planning Services; Preventive Screenings; Diabetic Retinopathy Screening; Behavioral Health Services; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Oral Hygiene and Instruction; Dental Exams; X-Rays; Amalgams/Composites (Fillings); Routine Extractions; Root Canals; Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures; Teledental Services
- Women's Health Services: Routine Gynecological Care; Pap Smears; Birth Control Options; Pregnancy Testing; Emergency Contraception; Health Education; Counseling and Referrals; STI testing and treatment
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 51 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-4:30pm; Tues: 8:00am-7:00pm (Dec-Apr), 8:00am-9:00pm (May-Nov); Wed: 8:00am-5:00pm; Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm (Dec-Apr), 8:00am-9:00pm (May-Nov); Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.