Southern Local Schools Wellness Center - Racine School-Based Health Center
- 906 Elm Street
- Racine OH, 45771
- Contact Phone: (740) 949-2348
- Clinic Details: In 1978 Wirt County Health Services Association (d.b.a. Coplin Health Systems) was established as a non-profit organization. Since then, Coplin Health Systems has expanded into seven different facilities located in Wirt County, Jackson County, Wood County in West Virginia and Meigs County in Ohio, including three school-based clinics. Coplin Health Systems specializes in primary care services. Our healthcare providers offer a full range of services for the entire family. We provide access to preventative and quality primary care services, as well as acute care services, regardless of one’s ability to pay. We are advocates for children and families, alongside the communities and strive to give them the best possible care.
- Website: https://www.coplinhealth.com/
- Services: Laboratory services; Primary Care; Behavioral Health including substance abuse services; Women’s health; Occupational health; Chronic disease management; Acute care; Newborn, adolescent to geriatric services; Dental services (Students only)
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Visits, Same-Day Sick Visits, Immunizations, Sports Physicals, Dental Services, etc.
- Women's Health Services: Gynecological Exams, Mammography, Women’s Cancer Screenings, Menopause and Hormone Therapy
- Remarks: Rural Area, Seasonal Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.