St. Charles Community Health Center - Norco - Norco Community Health Center
- 16004 River Road
- Norco LA, 70079
- Contact Name: Melanie Taylor
- Contact Phone: (985) 307-1600
- Clinic Details: Conveniently located along River Road in Norco, the St. Charles Community Health Center (STCCHC) is a model for affordable, high quality care that’s close to home. This is why families living on the Eastbank of St. Charles Parish have trusted our physicians and staff with their healthcare for the past 6 years.
- Website: https://accesshealthla.org/
- Services: Adult Primary Care; Behavioral Health; Diabetes Education Classes; Maternal Childcare; Pediatrics; Podiatry
- Pediatric Services: Sick and Well Child Visits; Immunizations; Hearing and Vision Screenings; School and Sports Physicals
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 38 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Commercial Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm; Fri: 8:00am-noon
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.