St. Charles Community Health Center - Luling (Paul Maillard) - Luling Community Health Center
- 1057 Paul Maillard Road, Suite 2240
- Luling LA, 70070
- Contact Name: Kaycee Donnaud
- Contact Phone: (985) 785-5800
- Clinic Details: The St. Charles Community Health Center (STCCHC) offers high quality, convenient and affordable care close to home for families living in Luling. This is why people living on the Westbank of St. Charles Parish have trusted our physicians and staff with their healthcare for 14 years. Established after Hurricane Katrina to serve the needs of the community, the STCCHC has grown and flourished as a model of care and stability in the region.
- Website: https://accesshealthla.org/
- Services: Cardiology; Nephrology
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Commercial Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm; Fri-Sat: 8:00am-noon
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.