St. Croix Regional Family Health Center - Princeton Community Health Center
- 136 Mill Street
- Princeton ME, 04668
- Contact Phone: (207) 796-5503
- Clinic Details: The St. Croix Regional Family Health Center is a private, nonprofit organization. We have been providing high-quality health care since 1991. We are also a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) which means that we treat our patients whether they have insurance or not. Patient care is our primary concern. We offer a vast array of services to fit all the health care needs of you and your family. We always have something going on for the community to keep them informed about issues of interest. We care for the whole person, the physical, mental, and sometimes the social. Give us a call. Our family welcomes yours.
- Website: https://scrfhc.org/
- Services: Care for acute illnesses; Bronchitis/upper respiratory infections; Cold or Flu; Ear aches; Gastrointestinal problems; Management of chronic illness; Pediatrics; Podiatry; STD; Sprains; UTI; Wound care; HIV testing; Skin disorders; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Dental cleanings; Sealant placement, fluoride, and brushing instructions for children; Routine and preventative dental care; Minor oral surgery
- Pediatric Services: Well Baby Exams, Immunizations, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:30am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:30am-7:00pm; Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-11:30am; Early Access for Established Patients: Tues-Fri: 7:30am-8:30am
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.