FCHC - St. Lucie Women and Children Center - Port Saint Lucie Community Health Center
- 1871 SE Tiffany Ave., Ste 200
- Port Saint Lucie FL, 34952
- Contact Phone: (772) 337-4000
- Clinic Details: Our mission at Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. (FCHC) is to provide accessible, cost effective, high quality, comprehensive, primary and preventive health care to all persons regardless of their socioeconomic circumstances.
- Website: https://www.fchcinc.org/
- Services: Primary Care for Adults, OB/GYN, Laboratory, Prescription Delivery by Mail, Health Benefits Coordinator, Care Management
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-6:00pm; Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.