Whole Family Health Center - Fort Pierce - Fort Pierce Community Health Center
- 725 North US 1
- Fort Pierce FL, 34950
- Contact Phone: (772) 468-9900
- Clinic Details: Whole Family Health Center became a reality in April 2013 by a group of dedicated individuals from the Treasure Coast, who decided to expand the scope of service at their existing medical facility by offering comprehensive primary care services to the community regardless of patient’s socio-economic status and ability to pay. The health center occupies two medical practices; in Fort Pierce and Vero Beach. It is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation dedicated to the delivery of compassionate healthcare to all. A group of 51 caring and enthusiastic staff and contracted employees under the guidance and direction of a Board of Directors provide exceptional care. Whole Family Health Center partnership's with community leaders, hospitals, physicians, and the patients they serve, enable the development of new ideas and resources to ensure total care of people living in our communities.
- Website: http://www.wholefamilyhealthcenter.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care - Well-woman Exams, Urinary Tract Infections, Physical Exams, Sports Physicals, Pneumonia and Flu Shots, Prostate Exams, Reproductive Health, STD, Acute and Chronic Illnesses;Pediatric Medicine; Internal Medicine; Lab
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding-Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:30am-6:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.