The Good Samaritan Free Clinic - Fort Pierce Free Clinic
- 2601 Virginia Avenue
- Fort Pierce FL, 34981
- Contact Phone: (772) 924-1137
- Clinic Details: The Good Samaritan Free Clinic offers adult medical services in both primary care and specialty care. No uninsured patient is ever denied medical care. There is no fee for clinical services which include preventive screenings, laboratory assessments, sample medications, office visits, or care coordination. The Clinic serve a diverse group men and women aged 18 to 65. Most are uninsured and are residents of Saint Lucie County, Florida and the surrounding area, and live at or below 200% of the federal poverty level. A member of the Florida Association of Free and Charitable Clinics.
- Website: http://thegoodsamaritanfreeclinic.com/
- Services: Adult Primary and Specialty Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Bonnie Herring:
We have been coming on Wednesdays and no one has been there. Are you open now? Don't have gas to come in and not be open.