Sterling Area Health Center - Sterling Low Cost Clinic
- 725 E State St
- Sterling MI, 48659-9548
- Contact Phone: 989-654-2491
- Clinic Details: Sterling Area Health Center is a Joint Commission accredited, Federally Qualified Health Center. The center has 3 locations in Arenac and Ogemaw Counties. We offer a wide variety of services including family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, gynecology, psychiatry, dentistry, substance abuse treatment and health education. In addition, we offer assistance with medications and laboratory.
- Website: sterlinghealth.net
- Services: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Psychiatry, Dentistry, Substance Abuse Treatment, Health Education and Substance Abuse Prevention, Medication Assistance Program, Laboratory Assistance Program
- Remarks: Community Health Center., Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.