Free clinics and community health centers in Arenac county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Arenac county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Arenac Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bay Arenac Behavioral Health
- Location: Standish, MI - 48658-9421
- Contact Phone: 989-846-4573
- Details: Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health Authority manages behavioral health and substance use disorder services in Arenac, Bay, Huron, Montcalm, Shiawassee and Tuscola counties, fielding about 2,400 calls a month (2009). BABH contracts with local Community Mental Health agencies and substance use disorder providers to secure the services needed in each county. Two divisions of BABH manage this activity: Access Alliance of Michigan for behavioral health, and Riverhaven Coordinating Agency for substance use disorders.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Sterling Area Health Center
- Location: Sterling, MI - 48659-9548
- Contact Phone: 989-654-2491
- Details: Sterling Area Health Center is a Joint Commission accredited, Federally Qualified Health Center. The center has 3 locations in Arenac and Ogemaw Counties. We offer a wide variety of services including family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, gynecology, psychiatry, dentistry, substance abuse treatment and health education. In addition, we offer assistance with medications and laboratory.
- Remarks: Community Health Center. ?>