Stewart County Community Medical Center - Dover Low Cost Clinic
- 1021 Spring Street
- Dover TN, 37058
- Contact Phone: (931) 232-5329
- Clinic Details: Each county in Tennessee has a county health department, with some larger counties having multiple facilities. A total of 89 primarily rural county health departments operate under the direct supervision of the Tennessee Department of Health, headquartered in Nashville, while the six larger, urban counties – Madison, Shelby, Knox, Davidson, Hamilton and Sullivan – have health departments that operate under local governance but work closely with the Tennessee Department of Health.
- Website: https://www.tn.gov/health/
- Services: Child Health; Immunization Shots; Primary Care; Family Planning; STD Control; Tuberculosis Control; Nutrition; WIC; Children's Special Services (CSS); Prenatal; HUG (Help Us Grow); Health Education; Dental
- Pediatric Services: Physical Exams, Screening Tests, Immunizations
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 7:30am-4:30pm; Tues: 7:30am-7:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.