Summit Community Care Clinic - Frisco Community Health Center
- 360 Peak One Drive, Suite 100, Suite 325
- Frisco CO, 80443
- Contact Phone: (970) 668-4040
- Clinic Details: Summit Community Care Clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center and the only safety net clinic in the Summit County and neighboring community area. We offer high-quality primary care, oral health, behavioral health, and reproductive health services to our patients, regardless of their ability to pay. We have been recognized locally, state-wide and nationally for our integrated care model, and for the high quality of care that we provide.
- Website: http://www.summitclinic.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Reproductive Health; Dental Health; Behavioral Health/Mental Health; Physical Therapy
- Dental Services: Fillings; Extractions; Periodontal cleanings; Child and Adult Cleanings; Dentures; Root Canals; Crowns; Emergency appointments; Bridges
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; CHP+; Medicare; Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Main Clinic - Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-6:30pm; Wed: 9:00am-6:30pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm; Wed: 9:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.