Sylva Community Health Center - Sylva Community Health Center
- 44 Bonnie Lane
- Sylva NC, 28779
- Contact Phone: (828) 307-0900
- Clinic Details: Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers (AMCHC) offers accessible, patient-centered care at our six locations throughout Western North Carolina. Our mission is to deliver timely, comprehensive, and quality health services with dignity and respect to WNC residents, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we build on a 50-year history of growth and sustainability.
- Website: https://www.amchc.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Behavioral Health; Pediatrics (Ages 10+); Medical Group Visits: Chronic Pain, Diabetes, Hepatitis C, Medication Assisted Treatment - Opioids
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 38 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Aetna - Crescent, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of North Carolinz, Cigna, Coventry - Crescent, Gateway, Humana - Crescent, MedCost, Medicaid, Medicare, United Healthcare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:30am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.