The Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc. - Ashtabula Clinic - Ashtabula Community Health Center
- 510 W. 44th St.
- Ashtabula OH, 44004
- Contact Phone: 440-992-5953
- Clinic Details: The Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc. (FPANEO) was established in 1970 to provide the community with medical services, counseling, and education related to reproductive health. We have clinic sites located in Lake and Ashtabula counties. The FPANEO has served over 60,000 men and women, and has always done so regardless of a client’s income or ability to pay.
- Website: http://www.fpaneo.org/
- Services: Screening for breast and cervical cancer, testing for and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections, pregnancy testing, counseling, gynecological care, prenatal care, and a men’s health clinic
- Remarks: Toll-free: (888) 891-4943; Clinics are held throughout the week, and we offer daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments. Our services are provided on a sliding fee scale based on family size and income.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.