Tri-Area Community Health Center at Ferrum - Ferrum Low Cost Clinic
- 40 Wiley Dr
- Ferrum VA, 24088
- Contact Phone: 540-365-4469
- Clinic Details: The Tri-Area Community Health Centers and on site pharmacies were established to provide affordable community-based health services and to promote good health for our patients and our communities in southwest Virginia. We are a growing family medical practice that is accepting new patients. We participate with most insurance companies and offer discounts according to your ability to pay. We look forward to serving you and your family and appreciate you choosing the Tri-Area Community Health Centers for your healthcare needs.
- Website: www.triareahealth.com
- Services: General Services (Family Practice services for pediatrics, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.), Student Health Services (For the students of Ferrum College.), Physicals (Well baby, well child, preschool, sports, college, employment, DOT, and genera
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday through Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Thursday 8:45 AM – 5:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.