Free clinics and community health centers in Franklin county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Franklin county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Franklin Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bernard Healthcare Center
- Location: Rocky Mount, VA - 24151
- Contact Phone: (540) 489-7500
- Details: Our Focus: Bernard Healthcare Center provides quality primary health care with a sliding scale payment system. No insurance required! Our Mission: To provide quality primary medical care for uninsured working adults in Franklin County. Our Vision: Our vision is to create a healthier community by improving our patients’ health through excellence in meeting their primary health care needs, disease prevention, and wellness promotion in the community.
Tri-area Community Health Center At Ferrum
- Location: Ferrum, VA - 24088
- Contact Phone: (540) 365-4469
- Details: The Tri-Area Community Health Center at Ferrum was established in the lower level of Vaughan Chapel on the campus of Ferrum College to provide first class affordable health care for the community as well as students and faculty who attend the college. Our physicians are board-certified in Family Medicine and are qualified to manage most medical problems that might arise, both acute and chronic, in all ages of patients. This care extends from pediatrics to adults and geriatric patients and includes minor surgeries, x-ray capabilities, routine laboratory testing and family planning. We offer complete pediatric care from infancy through adolescent years for immunizations, routine well child examinations and sick visits. Our practitioners and skilled nurses also provide student health care and women’s health services, including annual exams, PAP smears, pregnancy testing, and birth control counseling. Our on-site pharmacy provides a convenient resource for filling your prescriptions or purchasing over the counter medications. We want to provide you with the care and support you need, in an atmosphere you will appreciate.