Free clinics and community health centers in Franklin county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Franklin county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Franklin Medical and Dental Clinics:
Free Clinic Of Franklin County
- Location: Rocky Mount, VA - 24151
- Contact Phone: 540-489-7500
- Details: The Free Clinic of Franklin County, Inc. is a private501(c)(3), independent, non-profit organization governed by a community Board of Directors. Our Mission: To provide quality primary medical care for uninsured adults in Franklin County. Requirements for care are as follows: Not covered by Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans, or other insurance; Must be between 18 and 64 years of age; Must register at the clinic; Must be a Franklin County Resident; Income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Remarks: Our Hours: MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M., TUESDAY 8:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.; Call the clinic between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Monday - Thursday for an appointment to register; Prescriptions are free with a $3.00 administrative fee ?>
Tri-area Community Health Center At Ferrum
- Location: Ferrum, VA - 24088
- Contact Phone: 540-365-4469
- Details: The Tri-Area Community Health Centers and on site pharmacies were established to provide affordable community-based health services and to promote good health for our patients and our communities in southwest Virginia. We are a growing family medical practice that is accepting new patients. We participate with most insurance companies and offer discounts according to your ability to pay. We look forward to serving you and your family and appreciate you choosing the Tri-Area Community Health Centers for your healthcare needs.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>