UF Health Family Medicine - Crossroads - Macclenny Low Cost Clinic
- 802 S. 6th Street
- Macclenny FL, 32063
- Contact Phone: (904) 383-1777
- Clinic Details: UF Health Jacksonville is the region’s premier academic health center, a leader in the education of health professionals, a hub for clinical research and a unique provider of high-quality patient care. With more than 5,000 faculty and staff, the academic health center in Jacksonville is the largest UF campus outside of Gainesville. At 37 clinical sites throughout Northeast Florida, UF physicians tally more than 600,000 outpatient visits and more than 34,000 inpatient admissions annually.
- Website: https://ufhealthjax.org/
- Services: Annual checkups, Well baby visits, Sports physicals and disease prevention, Management of chronic medical conditions, Women’s health, including pap smears, Minor surgical office procedures, Joint injections, Skin biopsies, Immunizations
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Patients who have a family adjusted income less than 200% of current federal poverty guidelines may be eligible for a discount up to 100%.; Aetna; BC/BS; Capital Health Plan; Cigna; Florida Health Alliance; Florida Health Care Plans; Humana; Multiplan / PHCS; NovaNet, Inc.; United Healthcare of Florida; Volusia Health Network; TRICARE Prime / Extra / Standard / Reserve Plans; TRICARE For Life; VA / Health Net Federal Services - VA Patient- Centered Community Care PC3 and Veterans Choice Program; Ped-I-Care Title 21; Staywell (Wellcare); United Healthcare; AmeriPlus; Choice Medical Management; CorVel Healthcare; Health First Corp Partners; Prime Health Services; Rockport Health Group, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.