Victor J. Cassano Health Center - Dayton Low Cost Clinic
- 165 S Edwin C Moses Blvd
- Dayton OH, 45402-8472
- Contact Phone: 937-586-9733
- Clinic Details: Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton (CHCGD) is a nonprofit organization founded in 2007 through a collaboration between local hospital systems and Public Health-Dayton & Montgomery County. CHCGD was formed to improve access to high-quality, affordable primary health care in the region. While we are a relatively new company, we have the luxury of operating out of four well-established locations: Charles Drew, Corwin Nixon, East Dayton & Victor Cassano Health Centers.
- Website: www.communityhealthdayton.org
- Services: Care of Acute and Chronic Health Conditions, Prenatal Care, Physical Exams, Immunizations, Well-Child Checkups, Blood Pressure Screenings, Diabetes Screenings, Hearing Screenings, Vision Screenings, EKG's, Laboratory Services (Compunet Clinical Lab), Dexa
- Dental Services: We refer our patients to Miami Valley Hospital Dental Center for dental services. Services provided are, preventative dentistry, dentures, partials, root canals, restorative dentistry, crown and bridge work, periodontal treatment, and oral surgery.
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 41 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.