VIMCare Clinic - Columbus Low Cost Clinic
- 2400 17th Street
- Columbus IN, 47201
- Contact Phone: (812) 375-3660
- Clinic Details: VIMCare, formerly Volunteers In Medicine, opened in 1996 as our community's solution to a critical lack of access to primary healthcare for low-income uninsured Bartholomew County residents. Today, many patients are able to enroll in HIP 2.0, Indiana's Medicaid insurance product, which renders them ineligible for free care. This next-generation clinic, therefore, has been designed to provide access to HIP 2.0 patients as well as the uninsured. VIMCare provides the same healing, health and hope to the same patients the clinic has always served, plus thousands more. The vision remains the same, even though the name has changed. VIMCare is a primary care clinic. The management of chronic disease is a patient care priority. The clinic recognizes that a trusted relationship with a provider, education, pharmaceuticals, and self-care efforts are needed in order to best care for patients. Patients receive this level of care and support at VIMCare. Regular appointments with healthcare professionals and access to medications are critical in reducing complications, risks, and hospitalizations for patients with chronic disease conditions.
- Website: https://www.crh.org/service-centers/vimcare-clinic
- Services: Acute primary care (such as ear infections and strep throat); Annual physicals and sports physicals; Chronic care management (such as high blood pressure and diabetes); Behavioral health; Lifestyle and education programs; Medication assistance
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-7:00pm; Tues-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.