Free clinics and community health centers in Bartholomew county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bartholomew county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Bartholomew Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Columbus Health Center
- Location: Columbus, IN - 47203
- Contact Phone: (800) 230-7526
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Location: Columbus, IN - 47201
- Contact Phone: (812) 375-3660
- Details: VIMCare, formerly Volunteers In Medicine, opened in 1996 as our community's solution to a critical lack of access to primary healthcare for low-income uninsured Bartholomew County residents. Today, many patients are able to enroll in HIP 2.0, Indiana's Medicaid insurance product, which renders them ineligible for free care. This next-generation clinic, therefore, has been designed to provide access to HIP 2.0 patients as well as the uninsured. VIMCare provides the same healing, health and hope to the same patients the clinic has always served, plus thousands more. The vision remains the same, even though the name has changed. VIMCare is a primary care clinic. The management of chronic disease is a patient care priority. The clinic recognizes that a trusted relationship with a provider, education, pharmaceuticals, and self-care efforts are needed in order to best care for patients. Patients receive this level of care and support at VIMCare. Regular appointments with healthcare professionals and access to medications are critical in reducing complications, risks, and hospitalizations for patients with chronic disease conditions.
Windrose Health Network - Hope Center
- Location: Hope, IN - 47246
- Contact Phone: (812) 546-6000
- Details: The mission of Windrose Health Network (WHN) is to improve the health of both its patients and the communities it serves by providing high-quality, family-oriented, primary and preventive health care services, with a particular emphasis on helping the poor, the medically under served and vulnerable residents. As a Federally-Qualified Health Center, WHN accepts all people regardless of ability to pay and helps patients overcome language, economic, cultural and geographical barriers to obtain health care services for themselves and for their families.