VIRGINIA GARCIA MOBILE VAN - Cornelius Low Cost Clinic
- 85 N 12th Ave
- Cornelius OR, 97113-9029
- Contact Phone: 503-359-8527
- Clinic Details: The mission of the Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center (Virginia Garcia) is to provide high quality, comprehensive and culturally appropriate primary healthcare to the communities of Washington and Yamhill Counties with a special emphasis on migrant and seasonal farmworkers and others with barriers to receiving healthcare.
- Website: http://www.virginiagarcia.org
- Services: The focus of primary care is on prevention and health maintenance. Physicals, well child exams, immunizations, and health education are just a few of the services offered as part of the primary care dimension of the Center.
- Dental Services: The focus of dental services at Virginia Garcia is primarily on children, up to age 21. We offer comprehensive dental care to children, both insured and uninsured, with the goal to establish a dental home for all children seen in our medical clinics. At V
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Urban Area, Mobile Van Clinic, Seasonal, Part-Time (open 16 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.