Volunteers In Medicine Clinic - Stuart Free Clinic
- 417 SE Balboa Avenue
- Stuart FL, 34994
- Contact Name: Petra Eberle
- Contact Phone: (772) 463-4128
- Clinic Details: At VIM Clinic, we respect the dignity of all our patients. We provide a model of ethical medical care that seeks to heal physical illness as well as the injury that results from bias, stigma and indifference. In addition to general medicine, we can offer specialist care thanks to local supporters and practitioners who donate their time at VIM Clinic, or accept our referrals and see our patients in their offices.
- Website: http://vimclinic.net/
- Services: Allergy & Immunology; Annual Flu Vaccines; Cardiology; Dermatology; Diabetes; Dietician Services; Eye Clinic; GI Clinic; Lab; Mental Health; Orthopedics; Physical Therapy & Speech Therapy; Podiatry Clinic; Respiratory; Tuberculosis; Women’s Health
- Women's Health Services: Annual Women’s Breast and Pelvic Exams, Colposcopies, Endometrial Biopsies, Cryosurgery, LEEP Procedures
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Free
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from CHERYL HORTON:
What do I need to sign up for your care? I haven't any Insight. Not elegible for Medicaid. I am a Cancer patient as well.
Thank you for your time & consideration of this matter.
Cheryl R Horton