Vounteers of America Utah's Center for Women and Children - Murray Low Cost Clinic
- 697 W 4170 S
- Murray UT, 84123
- Contact Name: Charlotte Kiefer
- Contact Phone: (801) 261-9177
- Clinic Details: The Center for Women and Children is a social model detoxification facility which provides a safe place to stay for women withdrawing from use of alcohol or drugs. Women may stay at this residential facility for up to 2 weeks. During their stay women will have the opportunity to meet with a case manager to discuss their eligibility for substance abuse treatment, as well as get connected to other needed resources. Women may bring children under the age of 10 years old. Clients will receive 3 meals a day, access to an outdoor area, and will be able to attend supportive programming activities, including recovery-focused support groups and working in our onsite garden. Clients who qualify may stay at our facility up to 14 days. There is a sliding scale fee, however, qualifying clients are only asked to contribute what they are able. Those who do not qualify can still access services by paying $115 per night.
- Website: https://www.voaut.org/
- Services: Substance Abuse Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: 24 Hrs
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.