Vounteers of America, Utah Women and Childrens facility - Salt Lake City Low Cost Clinic
- 697 W 4170 S
- Salt Lake City UT, 84123-1326
- Contact Phone: 801-363-9414
- Clinic Details: The Center for Women and Children is a 30 bed, social model residential detoxification center for homeless women and children. The program provides a safe and supportive living environment for women to withdraw from alcohol and/or drugs. Women who enter the program are taking their first steps on the road to successful transition from substance abuse, addiction and homelessness. Therefore, the program seeks to provide women with the skills necessary to be successful in treatment and begin the process of moving out of homelessness.
- Website: http://www.voaut.org/Services/Detoxification-Services/Center-for-Women--Children
- Remarks: Health Care for the Homeless, Unknown Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.