Wake County Public Health Center - Raleigh Low Cost Clinic
- 10 Sunnybrook Road
- Raleigh NC, 27620
- Contact Phone: (919) 250-3947
- Clinic Details: Wake County's public health clinics offer health care for children and adults, ranging from treatment to education. Wake County's main public health clinics are in the Public Health Center located at 10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh (at the intersection of New Bern Avenue and Sunnybrook Road, near WakeMed).
- Website: http://www.wakegov.com/
- Services: STDs Testing and Treatment; HIV Testing and Counseling; PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis); Children's Clinic; Dental Care for Children and Pregnant Women; Prevention Services; Tuberculosis Control; Women's Health; Prenatal Care Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Exams, Cleanings, Fluoride Applications, Sealants, Education
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations; Check-Ups; Physical Exams For Child Care, School or Sports; Health care for sick children; Follow up for long term illnesses; Developmental assessments; Fluoride for teeth; Asthma education; Referrals for behavior services
- Women's Health Services: Family Planning; Pregnancy testing; Female exams including Pap tests and breast exams for women who may need a birth control method; Teen clinic
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, NC Health Choice, Private Insurance
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.