Wakulla Medical Center - Panacea Community Health Center
- 1328 Coastal Highway
- Panacea FL, 32346
- Contact Phone: (850) 984-4735
- Clinic Details: North Florida Medical Centers, Inc. (NFMC) consists of 11 community health centers located at 10 sites throughout North Florida that provide a quality and affordable medical and dental care home for the entire family.
- Website: https://www.northfloridamedicalcenters.org/
- Services: General Primary Medical Care; Diagnostic Lab; Screenings; Non-Emergency Medical Services; Family Planning; Immunizations; Well Child Services; Gynecological Care; School/Sports/Work Physicals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Money Orders, Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-Noon, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.