Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers - Waukesha Clinic - Waukesha Community Health Center
- 309 East North Street
- Waukesha WI, 53188
- Contact Phone: (262) 408-2530
- Clinic Details: We are at the heart of our healthy communities, Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers has proudly cared for the south side of Milwaukee and Waukesha for over 50 years. We provide the highest quality medical, behavioral health, and substance use care to every person who walks through our doors. But what separates our care is the deep understanding of social determinants of health and the years of development of programming to address these factors, both inside and beyond our clinic walls. It has been woven into the Sixteenth Street experience from day one. We meet people where they live, work, learn, and play through proactive social services screening in our clinics, specialized diabetes and asthma programming, obesity intervention and prevention, and environmental programming to create resident-directed impact in the built and natural environment where our patients live, work, learn, and play. Through full-service bilingual clinics, a behavioral health clinic, a satellite geriatric clinic, and six in-school clinics, Sixteenth Street cares for nearly 43,000 primarily low-income, Latino or diverse individuals each year. At Sixteenth Street, we value and respect all people, protecting the right to wellness, and never turning anyone away who needs our care.
- Website: https://sschc.org/
- Services: Medical; Pregnancy Services; Behavioral Health; Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse; Medication Assisted Treatment; ADHD Testing and Treatment
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations & Flu Shots; Well Child Checks; Sports Physicals; Sick Visits; Urgent Care; Routine & Follow Up
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Most Commercial Insurance; BadgerCare Plus; Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.