Waukesha Community Health Center - Waukesha Community Health Center
- 309 East North Street
- Waukesha WI, 53188
- Contact Phone: 262-408-2530
- Clinic Details: An independent non-profit agency, Sixteenth Street operates two full service medical clinics, a Women, Infants & Children WIC nutrition program and environmental health services, including lead poisoning prevention. Employing more than 300 people, Sixteenth Street is the only source of medical care for nearly 9,000 individuals and more than 16,000 people who rely on the Medicaid program. Our Mission is To improve the health and well-being of Milwaukee and surrounding communities, by providing quality, patient-centered, family-based health care, health education and social services, free from linguistic, cultural and economic barriers.
- Website: http://www.sschc.org/
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.