Free clinics and community health centers in Waukesha county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Waukesha county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Waukesha Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Outreach Health Clinic
- Location: Menomonee Falls, WI - 53051
- Contact Phone: 262-257-3393
- Details: The Community Outreach Health Clinic serves the uninsured and underinsured residents of Community Memorial Hospital's service area. The clinic provides quality, limited medical care with dignity and confidentiality, using the services of volunteer professional staff. Oversight of the clinic is provided by a physician medical director and a clinical nurse practitioner. The Community Outreach Health Clinic is a private, non-profit organization under the auspices of Community Outpatient Health Services and Community Memorial Hospital. The clinic relies on private contributions for the majority of operating expenses and utilizes professional volunteers to deliver health care. Additional funding is also obtained through grants. Although services at the clinic may be obtained without cost, a $10 donation is requested from each patient at each visit. To receive care at the Community Outreach Health Clinic, patients must meet the following criteria: Live in the Community Memorial Hospital service area; Adults and emancipated minors whose income from all sources does not exceed 185 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines; Minors under age 18 accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or who provide written consent from a parent or guardian.
- Remarks: Hours: Monday Noon-2 p.m. (pre-scheduled medication pick-up), Thursday 1-5 p.m. (by appointment only), Tuesday and Thursday 5-8 p.m.; Patients may schedule an appointment by calling 262-257-3393. ?>
Lake Area Free Clinic
- Location: Oconomowoc, WI - 53066
- Contact Phone: 262-569-4990
- Details: The Lake Area Free Clinic welcomes individuals and families who lack health insurance and the ability to pay for health care. Clinic patients receive the medical attention and practical information they need to maintain their health in a friendly and caring atmosphere. “Our Mission is to provide high-quality free medical services to those who are uninsured and unable to pay.”
- Remarks: Hours of Operation: Tuesday 5-8pm, Thursday 5-8pm ?>
Planned Parenthood - Waukesha Health Center
- Location: Waukesha, WI - 53186
- Contact Phone: 262.544.0708
- Details: Walk-in Services.Emergency contraception (morning after pill) and pregnancy testing are offered during all hours the center is open.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: The health center is open the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month. ?>
St. Joseph’s Medical Clinic
- Location: Waukesha, WI - 53186
- Contact Phone: 262-544-6777
- Details: St. Joseph’s Medical Clinic began providing health care to eligible residents of Waukesha County in 1977. The clinic is an independent IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our mission is to support the health of uninsured and low-income residents of Waukesha County. We accomplish this by providing access to free or low-fee medical care, medications and related support services. Our patients consist of individuals who need health care and are not eligible for insurance. Our health care professionals provide their services for free at on-site clinics or agree to accept patients in their offices at a discounted rate.
- Remarks: Phone Calls: Monday-Friday 9AM-3:45PM; Doors Open: Monday/Thursday 11AM-3:45 PM, Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 9AM-3:45PM; Medical Clinics: Monday/Thursday 5PM-9PM. Appointments are required; A donation of $5.00 or more is requested at each visit ?>
Waukesha County Community Dental Clinic
- Location: Waukesha, WI - 53188
- Contact Phone: 262-522-7645
The Waukesha County Community Dental Clinic is dedicated to working with the community to improve the dental health of low income Waukesha County residents through preventive services, treatment, oral health education and advocacy.
- Remarks: Sliding scale; Clinic Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m, Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ?>