Pike Family Health Center - Lords Valley Community Health Center
- 750 Route 739
- Lords Valley PA, 18428
- Contact Phone: (570) 775-7100
- Clinic Details: Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers (WMCHC) is a progressive multi-specialty group made up of primary care, women’s health, behavioral health and dental sites, plus specialty practices in northeastern Pennsylvania. We have over 65 practitioners and 300 employees. WMCHC is clinically affiliated with Wayne Memorial Health System, Inc.
- Website: http://www.wmh.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Internal Medicine; Women’s Health
- Women's Health Services: Obstetrics/Gynecology; Well-Woman and Well-Teen Care; Prenatal Care; Confidential Family Planning; Perimenopausal Counseling
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 54 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, 2nd, 4th Sat: 9:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.