Free clinics and community health centers in Pike county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Pike county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Pike Medical and Dental Clinics:
Pediatric Practices Of Northeastern Pennsylvania - Milford Office
- Location: Milford, PA - 18337
- Contact Phone: 570-296-4901
- Details: Pediatric Practices of Northeastern Pennsylvania (PPNP) provides pediatric care to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults up to the age of 21 years. We are committed to helping families through office and hospital based care, as well as working in the community. PPNP provides expertise in the extensive range of pediatric care from growth and development, anticipatory guidance, and of course the full spectrum of illness. Several of our physicians have additional expertise in dealing with allergy, asthma, attention deficit disorder, learning problems and child abuse. Our Milford office, located at 396 Route 6 and 209, in the lowest level of the Westfall Professional Building is near the Delaware Valley Regional School District and Walmart Shopping Center. We see patients (ages birth - 21 years) from Pike, Wayne and Monroe counties in PA as well as Sussex County, NJ and Orange County, NY as well as patients just visiting or vacationing in the area.
- Remarks: in Westfall Professional Building; M-F 8:30am-5pm, Sat 9-noon (November-March); We do offer a sliding fee scale program for those patients who qualify. Applications are available at all of our front desks and in the billing department in Honesdale ?>
Wayne Memorial Pike County Family Health Center
- Location: Hawley, PA - 18428-6071
- Contact Phone: 570-775-7100
- Remarks: Community Health ?>