Little Rivers Health Care - Wells River - Wells River Community Health Center
- 65 S Main St
- Wells River VT, 05081
- Contact Phone: (802) 757-2325
- Clinic Details: Little Rivers Health Care (LRHC) is a not-for-profit, community-based, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC.) We are dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive primary care for individuals and families, regardless of ability to pay.* LRHC strives to meet the unique health needs of its community, with special outreach to the medically underserved. Our service area includes the Vermont towns of Bradford, Chelsea, Corinth, Fairlee, Groton, Newbury, Norwich, Orange, Ryegate, Strafford, Thetford, Topsham, Tunbridge, Vershire, Washington, West Fairlee, and our neighboring "border" towns in New Hampshire. Our mission is to provide respectful, comprehensive primary health care for all residents in our region, regardless of their ability to pay. We offer quality health care services to everyone. In the spirit of community, we make efforts to reach out and welcome those who need health services, but may have insufficient means to access them. We commit ourselves to continually reduce the burden of illness, injury, and disability, and to improve the health and quality of life of those for whom we care.
- Website: https://www.littlerivers.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Pediatrics; Obstetrics; Behavioral Health; Outpatient Procedures; Physical Exams; Care Coordination; Education + Outreach
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.