Western Mental Health Center - Granite Falls - Granite Falls Low Cost Clinic
- 818 Prentice St.
- Granite Falls MN, 56241
- Contact Phone: (320) 564-2238
- Clinic Details: Western Mental Health Center has served residents of Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Redwood, and Yellow Medicine counties since 1959. The Center is a non-profit corporation governed by a Board of Directors composed of two citizens from each county. Western Mental Health Center is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services and has fully qualified, credentialed staff who offer a variety of mental health services.
- Website: http://www.wmhcinc.org/
- Services: Outpatient; Psychiatry; Adult Programs - Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation Services (ARMHS), Community Support Program; Children's Programs - Family Community Support, Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports; Mobile Crisis Services; Telehealth
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Most health insurance, medical assistance, and other forms of third party payment are accepted for services. Residents of the five counties who do not have insurance may be eligible for adjusted fees based on family size and income.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.