White Bird Homeless Outreach, Counseling, Advocacy and Case Management - Eugene Low Cost Clinic
- 509 E 13th Ave
- Eugene OR, 97401-4218
- Contact Phone: 541-342-1295
- Clinic Details: White Bird Clinic is a non-profit human service agency that has been serving the people of Lane County for over 40 years. We have developed a broad range of services and respond to over 85,000 service requests annually. White Bird is a collective environment organized to enable people to gain control of their social, emotional and physical well-being through direct service, education and community.
- Website: http://whitebirdclinic.org/
- Remarks: Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time
- Operation Hours: Monday: Walk-ins: 12-2 pm, Tuesday: Walk-ins: 12-2 pm, Wednesday: Walk-ins: 12-2 pm, Thursday: Walk-ins: 12-2 pm, Friday:
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.