White Bird Medical/Dental Clinic - Eugene Low Cost Clinic
- 1400 Mill St
- Eugene OR, 97401-4259
- Contact Phone: 541-484-4800
- Clinic Details: White Bird Clinic is a non-profit human service agency that has been serving the people of Lane County for over 40 years. We have developed a broad range of services and respond to over 85,000 service requests annually. White Bird is a collective environment organized to enable people to gain control of their social, emotional and physical well-being through direct service, education and community.
- Website: http://whitebirdclinic.org/
- Services: Provides low-cost medical treatment for those with medical problems and severe financial need. Some lab testing and medications also provided on a low-cost basis. Rates for the morning walk-in clinic are on a sliding scale, whereas the afternoon appointme
- Dental Services: Providing emergency and on-going dentistry to low-no income residents of Lane County Oregon from when White Bird Dental Clinic was opened in 1995. The clinic was recently remodeled we now provide digital radiography, computerized records, general dentistr
- Remarks: Fees: yes , sliding scale, medical card, OHP Eligibility: Open, with emphasis on low-income people without insurance., Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time
- Operation Hours: Medical (Monday: Closed, Tuesday: 8:00am - 5pm, Wednesday: 1:00pm - 5pm, Thursday: 8:00am - 5pm, Friday: 8:00am - 5pm), Dental (Monday: 7:15-5pm, Tuesday: 7:15 -5pm, Wednesday: 7:15- 5pm, Thursday: 7:15-5pm, Friday: 8-12 or 8-5pm)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.