Winfield Medical Center - Winfield Community Health Center
- 25677 Scott Highway
- Winfield TN, 37892
- Contact Phone: (423) 569-8064
- Clinic Details: Mountain People’s Heath Councils, Inc. is one of over 1,200 non-profit community-owned health centers in the United States. Community health centers were created to provide primary health care services to communities in need. Health centers are built and run by the communities they serve. Every health center has a local governing board made up primarily of patients of the health center. MPHC makes a difference in Scott and McCreary counties by proving comprehensive service including: internal medicine, family and general practice, laboratory services, x-ray services, family planning, prenatal care, developmental screening, urgent care, immunizations, health education, hearing and vision screening, dental, mental health/substance abuse services and 24 hour call coverage for all of its patients. Proudly serving the healthcare needs of the people of Scott and surrounding counties for more than 40 years, MPHC’s clinics are located in the communities of Norma, Winfield, Huntsville, Elgin, and Oneida. MPHC is very active in the health care community it serves and is working with other local organization to provide the services needed to reduce health disparities in the area.
- Website: http://www.mphci.com/
- Services: Primary Care; Child Health; Adult Health; Preventive Medicine & Disease Management; Women’s Health; Prenatal Care & Education; Pharmacy Benefit Program Plan
- Pediatric Services: Annual Well Visits, Physical Exams, Sick Visits, etc.
- Women's Health Services: Routine Check-Ups, Education, Preventive Care, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.