Woodbury Options For Women - Woodbury Low Cost Clinic
- 1103 Weir Dr., Suite 400
- Woodbury MN, 55125
- Contact Phone: (651) 340-9062
- Clinic Details: Woodbury Options offers hope, help and respect to young people and their families. We extend a caring heart and a host of free services to help with unplanned pregnancies. Parents and teens alike can turn to us for abstinence support. Our caring community provides a God-centered vision of human sexuality, promotes the merits of abstinence until marriage and offers free services in support of this vision. Teens, adults, parents and families have ready access to medical services education and resources promoting healthy, life affirming choices.
- Website: http://www.woodburyforlife.org/
- Services: STI Testing - Gonorrhea, Chlamydia; Pregnancy Testing; Ultrasounds; Mentoring; Earn While You Learn; New Crib Program; Fertility Education and Medical Management; Material Assistance; Cradle of Hope Financial Assistance & Pack and Play distributor
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 30 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 10:00am-5:00pm, Tues, Thurs: 10:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.