Free clinics and community health centers in Flagler county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Flagler county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Flagler Medical and Dental Clinics:
Azalea Health Palm Coast
- Location: Palm Coast, FL - 32137
- Contact Phone: (386) 246-3954
- Details: Rural Health Care, Inc. d/b/a/ AZALEA HEALTH is a private non-profit community and migrant health center established in rural Putnam County, Florida in 1977. A federally qualified health center (FQHC), Azalea Health operates in areas designated as Health Professional Shortage Areas and or Medically Underserved Areas or Populations. Most AZALEA HEALTH physicians are Board Certified or board eligible in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and/or Pediatrics. Since its founding in 1977, Rural Health Care, Inc. (AZALEA HEALTH) has grown to include locations in 6 contiguous counties in northern Florida: Alachua County, Clay County, Flagler County, Putnam County, St. Johns County and Volusia County. Today AZALEA HEALTH operates 11 full-time primary care centers offering a wide range of services, 3 full-time dental centers and 8 full-service pharmacies. In addition, with more than 200 employees, Azalea Health is a major employer in the area. AZALEA HEALTH receives malpractice coverage under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) and is an FTCA Deemed facility.
Flagler Free Clinic
- Location: Bunnell, FL - 32110
- Contact Phone: (386) 437-3091
- Details: The Flagler Free Clinic provides primary care to uninsured, economically-challenged residents of Flagler County. We are staffed by doctors and nurses who volunteer their time. For the majority of our patients, the clinic is their medical home, a place where they can have a sustained relationship with practitioners, obtain prescriptions and often free medication and medical supplies. Patients may receive blood work and other diagnostic tests at no cost. Access to specialists is provided in-house or by referral. Our in-house specialties include women’s health, orthopedics, eye care, diabetes management, sleep disorders, acupuncture, healthy living counseling, and dental.