Free clinics and community health centers in Hendry county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Hendry county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Hendry Medical and Dental Clinics:
Fchc - Clewiston Center
- Location: Clewiston, FL - 33440
- Contact Phone: (863) 983-7813
- Details: Our mission at Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. (FCHC) is to provide accessible, cost effective, high quality, comprehensive, primary and preventive health care to all persons regardless of their socioeconomic circumstances.
Labelle Medical Center
- Location: Labelle, FL - 33935
- Contact Phone: (863) 675-0387
- Details: Family Health Centers' vision is to improve patient outcomes by providing primary health care, preventive health care, disease management and health related educational services to everyone, including the medically under served, migratory agricultural worker families, the homeless, and other special populations who require access to health care. Family Health Centers of Southwest Florida, Inc. will work with the various communities to identify, plan, and deliver a variety of health care services which will meet the needs of those communities.