Free clinics and community health centers in Highlands county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Highlands county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Highlands Medical and Dental Clinics:
Central Florida Health Care, Inc. - Avon Park
- Location: Avon Park, FL - 33825
- Contact Phone: (863) 452-3000
- Details: Central Florida Health Care, Inc. is a Primary Care Medical Home with focus on the delivery of quality, accessible primary healthcare that is culturally sensitive, affordable and responsive to the community's needs. We serve everybody in the community: the insured, uninsured, under insured and migrants.
Samaritan's Touch Care Center
- Location: Sebring, FL - 33870
- Contact Phone: (863) 471-1870
- Details: We are a faith-based charitable healthcare center in Highlands County offering free primary and specialized medical, dental and vision care to uninsured financially struggling families who have no medical insurance of any kind and whose income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Since opening in May 2007, Samaritan’s Touch Care Center (STCC) has grown to offer a broad scope of medical services, among them: primary care visits and treatments; lab work and imaging diagnostics; prescription medications’ advanced care in certain specialties; comprehensive cancer care; vision care; dental care; health education; mental health counseling; and emotional and spiritual support.