Free clinics and community health centers in Levy county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Levy county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Levy Medical and Dental Clinics:
Palms Medical Group - Chiefland
- Location: Chiefland, FL - 32626
- Contact Phone: (352) 493-7274
- Details: Palms Medical Group is a not-for-profit health care provider committed to bringing quality, affordable primary care and preventative services to you. We take great pride in offering our patients a full range of evidence-based, healthcare services for all the stages of one's life. With multiple locations throughout North Florida, same day scheduling, flexible hours and bilingual staff, Palms Medical Group gives patients the care they need, when and where they need it. In addition to primary care, Palms offers pediatric care, behavioral health, and dental services, as well as complementary alternative medicine such as chiropractic care. Several of our locations have labs, x-ray equipment and a pharmacy under one roof, saving patients time and money. We accept uninsured patients. As a federally qualified community health center, Palms accepts most public and private insurance including medicare and medicaid patients. For uninsured patients, Palms offers financial assistance which is a sliding fee scale based on income. No one is denied medical care because of lack of insurance or income.
Palms Medical Group - Williston
- Location: Williston, FL - 32696
- Contact Phone: (352) 528-0587
- Details: Our Mission is to improve health, wellness and life by providing a compassionate medical home, while promoting training and education. Our focus is on meeting patient needs, without regard for the patient’s ability to render payment.