Free clinics and community health centers in Madison county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Madison county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Madison Medical and Dental Clinics:
Madison Medical Center
- Location: Madison, FL - 32340
- Contact Phone: (850) 973-1402
- Details: North Florida Medical Centers, Inc. (NFMC) consists of 11 community health centers located at 10 sites throughout North Florida that provide a quality and affordable medical and dental care home for the entire family.
Tri-county Family Health Care
- Location: Greenville, FL - 32331
- Contact Phone: (850) 948-2840
- Services: General Primary Medical Care, Diagnostic Laboratory, Screenings(Cancer, Communicable Diseases, Cholesterol, Blood lead test for elevated blood lead level, Pediatric vision, hearing and dental), Non-Emergency Medical Services, Voluntary Family Planning