Free clinics and community health centers in Coles county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Coles county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Coles Medical and Dental Clinics:
Sihf Healthcare - Charleston Health Center
- Location: Charleston, IL - 61920
- Contact Phone: (217) 345-7702
- Details: Our Charleston location provides Family Medicine services as well as ICARE Kids, which provides counseling services for children ages 5 to 18 who deal with moderate behavioral and coping issues. Our spacious, modern facility brings medical and mental health services together in one accessible, central location. Our patients appreciate this convenience as well as our caring, compassionate team. When you walk through our doors, you can rest assured that your family’s care is in the best of hands.
Sihf Healthcare - Mattoon Medical Center
- Location: Mattoon, IL - 61938
- Contact Phone: (217) 234-3091
- Details: Our Mattoon location provides Family Medicine, Behavioral Health services as well as ICARE Kids, which provides counseling services for children ages 5 to 18 who deal with moderate behavioral and coping issues. Our caring health team works together to ensure that each and every patient feels comfortable and at home in our facility, and all of his or needs are met. In fact, Mattoon patients have been so pleased with their experiences that we received the SIHF Healthcare Customer Service Traveling Trophy for the first quarter of 2017. Mattoon and Cole County offer a small town feel paired with a strong sense of community, which both our staff and patients appreciate.