Free clinics and community health centers in Pulaski county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Pulaski county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Pulaski Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Pulaski, IL - 62976
- Contact Phone: (618) 342-6767
- Details: We provide primary medical, dental, behavioral healthcare, and specialty services to 8 counties in the Southern Illinois Region: Alexander, Hardin, Jackson, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, White and Williamson counties. We offer Primary Care, Ancillary, Specialty, and Dental Services, hospital referrals, and preventative healthcare at nine regional primary care access points
Pulaski County Clinic
- Location: Ullin, IL - 62992
- Contact Phone: (618) 634-9405
- Details: Public Health has had a presence in southernmost Illinois for over 50 years. Minutes from meetings which are on file at our administrative office indicate that as far back as the early 1930's, personnel from the State of Illinois were working with local communities to provide the basic public health services we often take for granted such as safe drinking water, controlling communicable diseases (in those days it was tuberculosis and polio), and helping women have healthy babies. When we are doing our job, it's easy to forget why public health is so important, but next time you drink a glass of water or eat in a restaurant, remember how our job is protecting your health. The seven counties served by Southern Seven Health Department, including Alexander, Hardin, Johnson, Massac, Pope, Pulaski, and Union, cover 2003 square miles, which is slightly larger than the state of Delaware. We cover more geographic area than any other health department in the State of Illinois. According to the 2010 census, there were 69,008 people living in the seven counties.