Free clinics and community health centers in White county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in White county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
White Medical and Dental Clinics:
Carmi Community Health Center
- Location: Carmi, IL - 62821
- Contact Phone: (618) 382-4181
- Details: We provide primary medical, dental, behavioral healthcare, and specialty services to 8 counties in the Southern Illinois Region: Alexander, Hardin, Jackson, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, White and Williamson counties. We offer Primary Care, Ancillary, Specialty, and Dental Services, hospital referrals, and preventative healthcare at nine regional primary care access points.
Crhpc - Carmi Health Center
- Location: Carmi, IL - 62821
- Contact Phone: (618) 384-5686
- Details: The Christopher Greater Area Rural Health Planning Corporation developed its first primary care site in Christopher, Illinois in 1979. The Corporation currently employs 33.90 FTE providers, 2.80 FTE dentists, 1.2 FTE pharmacists, and 257.90 FTE employees working in daily activities to support the provision of health and dental care to 52,437 patients annually. Seventeen Community Health Center sites are located in the counties of Clay, Franklin, Edwards, Gallatin, Hamilton, Jefferson, Perry, Saline, Wayne, White, and Williamson in the southern portion of the State of Illinois. The service area has a population of 212,229 and the Corporation’s target population is 80,699. Patients whose incomes are not sufficient to provide their families with medical and dental insurance can participate in the Corporation’s Sliding Fee Programs for discounts in medical and dental care. Additionally, patients of the Corporation are eligible to participate in the 340b pharmacy program and those who are eligible participate in the Pfizer, Merck, and Astra Zenica indigent drug program. An in-house pharmacy is located in the Christopher site with pharmacy orders for the off-sites processed and delivered by courier on a daily schedule. The Corporation’s clinical sites provide comprehensive primary health care to include health maintenance and prevention, acute/episodic care, and case management of chronic health conditions to all life cycles. Nutritional, obstetrical and gynecological care, preventive and restorative dental services are also provided. Specialty care and outreach services are coordinated with other entities for education and screening for various health related issues.Comprehensive primary care services are addressed by patient’s participation in the Illinois Health Connect Program and the Primary Care Case Management Program. The Corporation is enrolled in the NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home endeavor.