Free clinics and community health centers in Piscataquis county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Piscataquis county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Piscataquis Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hometown Health Center - Dover-foxcroft
- Location: Dover-foxcroft, ME - 04426
- Contact Phone: (207) 564-8710
- Details: HOMETOWN Health Center (HHC) was established as Sebasticook Family Doctors in 2003 when Sebasticook Valley Hospital was awarded a Federally Qualified Health Center grant. Prior to becoming an FQHC, the organization was a medical facility under Sebasticook Valley Hospital called The Family Doctors with locations in Dexter and Canaan. Since that time, HHC has grown and now operates five locations. (Recently, SFD went though a name change and became HOMETOWN Health Center). Our services have expanded and our goal of providing a high-quality and comfortable medical home for our communities has been met. We are proud to provide necessary services to people who might otherwise not have access to medical care. We also offer behavioral health services and dental care, which includes reaching out to schools giving dental care to children. Everyone at HHC has one objective: making healthy communities. We work hard to make that a reality by offering the best in medical care, preventive care, care coordination, acute care and same-day appointments. HHC provides more than 32,000 medical, dental and behavioral health visits per year to 8,200 patients. We have an electronic medical record system, a patient portal for our patients, and the ability to provide one record for our patients that includes all services received by HHC. HHC is a leader in healthcare. We continue to strive to reach out and reduce barriers so that everyone has access to high-quality healthcare.
Katahdin Valley Health Center - Brownville Clinic
- Location: Brownville, ME - 04414
- Contact Phone: (866) 366-5842
- Details: Katahdin Valley Health Center will provide community accessible, quality healthcare with compassion and dignity.